• hi guys, I have been in Melbourne for a month and 2 weeks. i love it here but I need to find a job.. so I love nature, animals, being outdoors but I am also a trained psychologist, and I love yoga and spirituality. I was thinking of something like interviews/ assessments or doing some work at a meditation centre. I am open to suggestions and ideas. yes I almost have a doctorate in Psych but I need to travel I need to be free so I am open to temporary suggestions. I am staying with family at the moment and keen to move out as soon as I find work. I have a lot of experiences/skills and I am very good with animals and physically fit(also love yoga, raw food, waterfalls and the sea:)) Thank you- Im on facebook: superstardust00@hotmail.com always keen to make new friends. Ahh I just moced from London, UK but I am brazilian originally
    Private_message
    I had a job interview in Byron Bay but that fell through so i need to find something I love and get paid for.. is that too much to ask? I am such a quick learner and have a lot of education and experience, I am a holistic therapist and a healer
    Private_message
    Ever tried Ubud, Bali ?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.