• Hi Guys!

My friend and I will be in Melbourne from the 15th to the 20th of Jan. We would like to discover the great ocean road during 3 days.
    As we don't have our driving license we're looking for some people who could be our drivers. We will be more than pleased to share the costs with you (rental car, fuel..)!
    We really want to do this trip along the coast, so pleaaaase if you are interested in traveling with 2 sweet french girls let me know!!

Cheers,
    Clem
    Private_message
    Hey, I have my driving license and would be, majorly keen to do the Great Ocean Road! I have a SCUBA course booked for the 17th/18th December which is right in the middle of your stay unfortunately... I am on the waiting list for any earlier slots though so if I get one I will let you know!

Let me know if you want to hang out in Melbourne while your here anyway :)
    Private_message
    A mate and I will probably be heading down to Point Lonsdale from Melbourne around then.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.