• Hi guys,
    Pretty last minute but-
    Me and my travel buddy Emilia are considering renting a car to drive along the Great Ocean Rd for a day, leave in the morning and come back at night. We're staying in a hostel in St Kilda. Anyone interested to join?:) I'm not too confident driving here as I'm used to driving on the right side of the road so if we'd find a driver that would be awesome. Cheers!
    Private_message
    I was thinking of going for more then one day ... camping two nights (seeing Otway and Grampians as well as 12 Apostles) .. I had info on 'activieties' .. I would like to go again 29 Jan - 31 Jan ...
    Private_message
    Hey!! I'd definitely join. I am also staying in a hostel in St. Kilda (Habitat) for the next three days and I get in later today. Where are you guys staying?
    Private_message
    Jarek: unfortunately our time is a bit limited so heading to Sydney already on wed.. Enjoy your travels!

Lauren: check your inbox :)
    Private_message
    Valentine/Rosh: yeah it is Monday I mean. we're meeting up with Lauren today 5.30 at base today to plan! Planning on leaving from st kilda quite early since it's only one day.. Will set a time later today. Have looked into renting cars but have not booked anything yet!
    Private_message
    Hey Lena it's a BIG drive to get to the Apostles and back in one day and there are a lot to see along the way, the Otways, koalas etc. So If you're determined to do it all in one day then leave early, like 6am early. Otherwise if you have the time then do it in 2 days instead.
    Cheers
    Brett

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.