• Hi there :) :) :) I am a french girl currently in Melbourne for 3 weeks and I REALLY want to meet people arround! For now I'm staying with a friend who does not have much time because of work and her flat is quite far from the city center... So please invite me for a coffee, party or museum visit ;))) I would also be super motivated to travel arround, to do the Great Ocean Road or or whatever you have to propose!
    Private_message
    Hey salut ! Je m'appelle Manon et je viens aussi d'arriver sur Melbourne. Moi je reste 3 mois. Je n'ai encore aucune connaissance et j'aimerais bien te rencontrer si tu veux bien. Comme je viens d'arriver j'ai un peu le mal du pays et sortir me ferait du bien. Je suis aussi éloignée de la ville donc c'est vraiment nul pour le moment. Je cherche aussi des gens avec qui sortir, visiter a ville et les musées... Dans l'attente de ta réponse! Bisous !
    Private_message
    Saut Manon ! Avec plaisir oui ! Où-es tu exactement ? Moi je suis à St-Kilda beach.. Es-tu libre ce week-end ?
    Private_message
    Guys, feel free to join us for the BBQ and pool party today from about 2:30 pm.. Check out the activity for more details
    Private_message
    Hi there, Well let's to do something, tomorrow heading to Brighton beach, let me know if you want to go. Also keep in touch to have some drinks. Cheers
    Private_message
    Ah. I don't speak french. Though
    Private_message
    Hey you, i'm very interested to drive along the Great Ocean Road, have you already done it?
    Private_message
    Hi there,
    I'm a French girl too and I arrive in Melbourne tomorrow morning for two weeks. I would also like to meet people to visit, discover cool places, going out and explore the surroundings as the Great ocean road ...
    Celine I sent you a message!

See ya!
    Private_message
    Hi there,
    I'm a French girl too and I arrive in Melbourne tomorrow morning for two weeks. I would also like to meet people to visit, discover cool places, going out and explore the surroundings as the Great ocean road ...

See ya!
    Private_message
    Hi there,

See ya!
    Private_message
    hi - I am just back from NSW outback - I would like to show my german friends (two brothers) Great Ocean Road sometimes next week - I have six-seater old tarago van - I was thinking we will stay one night in Cape Otway - see Great Ocean Road - have bbq at Tower Hill and come back via Grampians - jarek
    Private_message
    lets arrange a meeting at the weekend with you all guys??
    Private_message
    Hi everyone! salut! Im visiting melbourne and the friend i am staying with works during the day. Does anyone want to meet up tomorrow? i am near port melbourne but dont quite know my way around yet. i can speak French too...but its been awhile.
    feel free to message me!
    -Kristina
    Private_message
    Hi everyone! salut! Im visiting melbourne and the friend i am staying with works during the day. Does anyone want to meet up tomorrow? i am near port melbourne but dont quite know my way around yet. i can speak French too...but its been awhile.
    feel free to message me!
    -Kristina
    Private_message
    Salut Celine, Kristina et Toutlemonde! :)
    Bienvenue! I'm currently studying here in Melbourne and have previously lived in France for 6yrs!

So Celine, whereabouts do you stay? We can find a good starting point to meet for coffee or board game!

I got Monopoly Millionnaire which can be played with 4 people! Or monopoly deal, a max of 5 ppl! We could perhaps organise something.

Otherwise do join me for some Taiwanese Dessert tomorrow night!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.