• Hi there!! I'm Andrea, a 24 years old Italian guy moving to Melbourne at the end of January for work and study. I'm sociable, positive and open minded, and definitely interested in other cultures (I have a degree in Translation and interpreting ita-es-fr) and I do know how to enjoy parties as well.
    I'dont know so much people in Melbourne I hope this ad will help me to meet new people who can make me descover Melbourne, find a flat to share or just have a drink and chat a little in one of the language I can speak ;)
    If you would like to know more about me please feel free to contact me!!
    Cheers ;)

Andrea
    Private_message
    hey do u want to hang out??

i dont know so much about melbourne neither but i managed to discover so far...

if u want message me in inbox..i send u my australian mob number
    Private_message
    Hello! I recently come to melbourne and I barely know. I don't know many people and the city yet, but we can take a walk and have a coffee

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.