• http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/514928/Parknote-Wilsons-Promontory-NP-Overnight-Hikes.pdf

I'm thinking of going next Monday Jan 7th out to do some hiking in Wilson's Prom. My friends just came back from a mega 72k loop, 4 days & it comes highly recommended!

I'll prob hitch out there Monday, spend a couple days hiking & be back in Melbs for the weekend. Hell, I might even go the whole 72k, if I get there early enough on Monday!

Anyone interested in a challenge? It'd be funner if I didn't have to talk to myself! (The stories get old!)
    Private_message
    Hey there,

If you are still thinking of heading out there Monday I'd definitely be up for joining you. Any chance to meet new people and see some sights sounds good to me.

Let me know if you are going and still want some company, hopefully we can make some arrangements.
    Private_message
    Prom is awesome, anyone with the chance should go! 72km in four days is quite a bit of walking. I think some sections of track have recently reopened, so please if planning it is probably worth calling parks vic as well as looking at parkweb.
    If you can, book a stay at the light house. My favorite place is sealer's cove - you may not be able to do sealer's as part of a circuit at the moment, due to track closure, but if you stay at refuge then you can go up to sealers and back.
    x cal. jealous!
    Private_message
    Sorry gang, but I've decided to get serious with life & start an online course for the next month. But hey, if you're still interested in hiking in Feb, give me a shout!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.