• Hy, I am Olli, a backpacker from Germany. I would like to start a 2 or 3 day tour from Melbourne to the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park on Wed 27th. I have no car, if somebody can offer one, that would be great. Otherwise we have to rent a car for these days.

Please contact me: 420663303
    Private_message
    Maybe today it is better to write a comment than try to contact me on my mobile phone because I am actually staying in Wilsons Promontory. Bad mobile reception
    Private_message
    Hi Oli, I have plans (so far nothing firm) to make this trip also this week. I have literally just arrived in Melbourne so will probably take a look at the city tomorrow and then start the drive on the Wednesday getting back to Melbourne on Friday evening to meet up with a friend. Would be happy to have some company.
    Private_message
    hello guys we'are actually three people who are thinkings to do it this Week ( two french and a girl from tchêque républic). both of us have a driving license and are older than 25 so it will be cheaper for the location if we do it that way. we're pretty open on the departure day and return day.
    Private_message
    Would you guys also like to go to the Grampians National Park?
    Private_message
    Hey i'm Fabien the Mathieu's mate. Yes we look at the lonely planet and it's a lovely place!!! So ok for us
    Private_message
    Sorry Guys, I got another possibility to see the GOR and Grampians NP. Hopefully you find another possibility. KR Olli

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.