• I am travelling Melbourne for 1 week. Seems there is a golf course near Melbourne University. Anybody played there? Any suggestion? Anybody want to join?

Regards,
    Nizam
    Private_message
    Hi Nizam, I'm not good at golf! Infact I'm really bad at it but I do have golf clubs. If you want I could take you to a golf course not so far from where I live and you will see so many kangaroos on the golf course. I probably wont play myself as last time I played I accidently killed a bird when the ball hit it, in the air and I was upset! My friends all thought it was a great joke though. Bring your camera along as you will see so many kangaroos!!! Let me know if you are interested!
    warm regards,
    Paul
    Private_message
    Hi Paul,
    Wow.. so many ref. you got. It was funny that I was curious to see why people (3) give neutral ref. to you. :-). From their writing it's difficult to guess why they don't gave a +. Maybe they thought you are no more in need of positive ref.

You know it happened to me when I a started golf 5 yrs back. It was a par 3 hole and a bird was hit by my ball of 5 wood in the air and it was dead. I tried to find my accountability. Finally my conclusion was: It was totally un intentional and my mental suffering is the price of it.

Would you mind if I ask you to make a group of 3 or 4 and play a round. As you are local you might know other golfer who might be interested... :-). It's not only golf but a cultural meeting as well.

I will be in touch as soon as I reach Melbourne on 11.Feb.

See you,
    Nizam
    Private_message
    Hey Nizam, I've long been curious about playing golf and would like to give it a try..lol. Paul is absolutely correct... there are heaps of wild Kangaroos around the Yarrambat Golf Course. Can you do 16 Feb or 17 Feb?
    Private_message
    @Tobias @Oscar
    My plan is to play on 13/14 so that I can make a trip to Sydney by road for 4/5 days so that I arrive Sydney on 20th morning to catch my return flight.
    @Paul green fee? other fee? any idea :-)

@All We shall keep in touch... at least not to miss the opportunity to meet people like you :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.