• I combine Couchsurfing with my sailing voyages around the world. I meet people from all over (mostly Couchsurfers) and then get them to come with me for a week on large live-aboard sailboats in various locations throughout the world. This year I'm sailing in The Great Barrier Reef in Australia (March 9-16), Tahiti (April 27-May 4), St. Martin/Sint Maarten (May 18- June 1), Greek Ionian Islands (June 15-22), and Croatia (June 22-July 6). Get in touch with me if you're curious and have questions. I love sharing my passion for sailing and the freedom of the sea with my friends. You can also check out my Facebook group for more information - http://facebook.com/groups/vagabondsailing
    Private_message
    i want!!!!! barrier reef how does it work?
    Private_message
    sounds awesome man, Id love to see the Great Barrier Reef and I guess it would be much more exciting this way :)
    Private_message
    hey ..im interested.. mostly in the great ocean reef one.
    message me with details please
    Private_message
    hello Robert, im so interested about the coral reef... :))) can you send me a message with more information, please? Bless
    Private_message
    Rob -- this sounds like a dream. I too did the Young Endeavour back in 2011; and have been sailing since the age of 8. I've gotten back into it a couple of years ago and am always looking out for opportunities like these.
    Private_message
    i join the group of interest herewith.
    Private_message
    I would be so interested in sailing on the Great barrier Reef and Tahiti! :)
    Private_message
    Hei Robert could you send me more details about Tahiti and the great barrier reef, such as price etc.? Thanks (:
    Private_message
    Sounds great!
    Im intrested in The Great Barrier Reef.
    How much do you have to pay for the week? I guess the boat cost a lot to rent?
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    hi dude sounds so great i'm extremely interested to do the great barrier reef so if you are still looking for someone, i'll be happy to pshare the rent for the boat and share food..
    cheers anton
    Private_message
    Tried to do this with a few friends a couple of years back but some of them couldn't make it and it all fell through. It is actually surprising cheap to do considering accommodation costs up in the Whitsundays. When I say cheap I am talking $4,000 for a week for a boat that can handle 8 people comfortably. Only trick with the sailing boats is finding someone with the sailing experience to handle it which Robert has
    Private_message
    Hey! U still looking for people to join you for Tahiti?? I'm interested!!!
    Private_message
    awww...really interested in the great barrier reef... could you email me more details please? it's aureliecrystel@gmail.com
    thank you :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.