• I don't like beer. I looooooove it.

I'm a solo traveler from Vancouver, BC, Canada looking to meet some new people here in Melbourne. If anyone wants to grab some beers and share some stores drop me a line and lets meet up. (I do also drink wine.) Events, or whatever... Drop me a line and I'm probably game for doing something if I'm not exhausted from work.

Also, if anyone knows somewhere I can LIVE that's near the city please drop me a line! :)

Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hey man, I am always keen for beers, its my passion and love. haha
    Private_message
    All couch surfers are welcome to our party tonight, 19th january !

I'm leaving melboune coming monday so my friends planning for a party this Saturday night. This is our ever biggest party at home. We planning for Dj, bbq, dance and beer. Dj is one of my friend, so its free. We can get bbq for cheap because another friend working in a supermarket said he can bring it in. We got some drinks. But that won't be enough for a big party like this, so If u can bring something for u that'll be great.

So I welcome everybody to this event. u can bring ur friends as well.

the address is 29 Gordon Street, Footscray. Tram 82 stop 58.
    there is free car parkas well.
    If any questions, feel free to contact me: 0433551221
    Private_message
    hi,
    I like beer so much that im going to the beer festival in gelong on the 2nd if you would like to hitch a ride and share some ales?
    Private_message
    Hey! I would be very keen to meet up for a beer or 3! Just say when suits and Im in.
    Private_message
    I could do anytime basically. Tomorrow should work though. I'll be back in the city from work around 6pm probably. So any time after that is good for me. Text me as I don't have data on my phone at the moment... 0423100269 I can only check this with Wifi. :)
    Private_message
    And Rebecca, that beer festival sounds like some fun. I might just take you up on that offer! Unless I end up working Saturday... But as of right now I'd love to go to a beer festival :)
    Private_message
    Where are you thinking Axel?
    Private_message
    CBD, probably somewhere like Lane's Edge or Madamme Brussels?
    Private_message
    Sounds good, I've never been Lanes Edge!
    Private_message
    awesome then, shoot me a text to arrange times and stuff 0405724655
    Private_message
    We are so up for a beer :-)
    Private_message
    Sammy, are you good to catch up tomorrow evening? Im good anytime after 6. Axel my number is 0478131413, are you going to lock something in with David and just let me the know the details? Im happy to do whatever suits you guys!!!
    Private_message
    Oh no, It looks like I missed the beer event...Anybody keen to have a few delicious beverages on Monday night?
    Private_message
    Cool! Wed is the next eve I'm not working, so I'm definatly up for some crafty delight! Wed is also half price rum night at LuWow on Johnston, so I'm thinking - pint, rum, & maybe a show? Or rum, pint, show, since there's a cool gig at the Toff in Town that night :)
    Private_message
    Are we still up for today at Lane's Edge?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.