• I´m new to melbourne and want so see the great Ocean Road. Is someone driving in this direction on 6th March ?

Cheers David
    Private_message
    Yes i Would like to do that but i dont have a Car :( have you One? Greetings
    Private_message
    I'm interested in joining too! I'm coming to Melbourne on 5 March, also don't have a car but would split costs to rent one (or a camper)!
    Private_message
    Seems like a lot of ppl are interested in diong this and renting a camper. If they are really 25 a day I would be down as well. Lets get another group together ey? I would probably be keen on leaving the 6th of March til whenever. My lease runs out on the 6th and have no idea what else to do.
    Private_message
    We (3 girls) also interessted. We would like to go on 6th march and stay one or two days on the great ocean road.
    Cheers katharina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.