• Im in Melbourne now, but would soon like to get a van with a few people, and drive australia, finding cool mountains to hike, oceans to swim, trails to walk, and waterfalls to see!! Other fun things like museums, and parks, and then maybe do some farm work for abit so we can do things like kayaking or sky diving!! This is what I want to do for the next while and looking for anyone who wants to join! We can talk about it together and see what each other wants to do! Cheers!!
    Private_message
    This sounds like a great adventure! I will start travelling Austrsalia from March and hope to see the great outdoors! I hope to start in Tazzy and then do the east and west coast (and maybe the middle if time but I leave Australia 12th April!)

If our timetables match let me know! My number's 0468304224 :)
    Private_message
    Hi adam!
    I'm also in melbourne for few days, and i want to set off again for the great ocean road.
    i usually travel by hitchhike, but friends recommend me some beautiful spots in the middle of nowhere, and it will be easier to discover them with a van!
    if you want we can have a drink and talk about it!
    even if you have already found a travelmate, i will be happy to meet you!

see you!
    rozenn
    Private_message
    hi, we're looking at doing the same, we have a tent and all the cooking equipment, just not a van, but we may hire one, if you want to come along with us. give me a ring 0451876957
    Private_message
    That Sounds awesome mate! I've been working as a chef in Melbounre for a while now and feel that it's definitely time to move on!
    Let me know if there's room for another companion and we could grab a beer and talk it out.
    0404-916 919

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.