• In the next couple of weeks I'm planning on doing a day trip up to Hanging Rock. Ive been there many times and its a really beautiful area. I haven't decided on a date yet but I will be taking a couple of couchsurfing friends so should will have a couple of spare seats. You can pm me if you are interested in going along with us and I will get back to you when we have decided on dates!!!! There is no cost involved and its a very beautiful area!!!
    Private_message
    Hey me and my friend jess would be interested :) were gonna arrive in mel tonight and have literally n idea what to do/expect but wikipedia says that place is nice! ;) would be awesome if we could join in. Cheers
    Private_message
    Hi Paul,
    I'm interested by your idea. I'm travelling alone and I just arrived in Melbourne yesterday and i have no plan yet. Let me know for the date! Cheers. Laura
    Private_message
    Arrive in Mel in the 7th, sounds beautiful, if you are going later than the 7th i would love to attend.
    Peace x!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.