• My friend has a car. We intend to go to Philip island on this Friday. If you are interested, just contact him 043355 1221. Besides great ocean road and Philip island, is there any other interested place to visit for 1 day trip? If there is any better suggestion, we can change destination this Friday maybe.
    Private_message
    Hey I am interested to visit Philip island. I will be in Melbourne tmr (Thursday) till the 5th of January.
    Private_message
    Hey, that sounds awesome. My number is 0450915853. What time are you planning on leaving?
    Private_message
    Oh hey! Are you the same person I met in town hall? The one who missed the fireworks? hehe anyway, would love to come if there's still room
    Private_message
    @ All: There are 5 seats in total on the car. It is enough for all, I think.
    Can we start at 6 am so that we can have more time to stop at any beautiful places on the way. I will msg you specific time and place to meet up tmr. Keep contact!

@ Rachelle: yes, it's me. I'm very glad to see you again. We can talk later. Do you have a phone number?
    Private_message
    I already texted your friend :)
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm in Phillip Island RIGHT NOW!!! Left Melbs yesterday, flipped a coin & ended up here. Anyway, if you see a woman on the road with brown hair & her thumb out it's probably me! Stop & say Gday! :-D
    Private_message
    hii it was really good fun... thank you very much everyone :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.