• !! SAILING ADVENTURE !! set sail: 16.3.2013
    Come join our great crew for a lifetime experience!

- 7 DAY sailing adventure in the Whitsunday Islands in Australia (Great Barrier Reef).

The Yacht is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39i (2008). We have room for 6 others to come along on this trip, and if there is enough interest to fill two boats we will definitely do so!

The price per person for sharing the cost of the sailboat, 80% of meals (we like to dine out some nights), port/mooring fees, diesel fuel, and all other group expenditures comes out to $850 AUD. cheap!!

We'll have a dinghy with an outboard motor, full kitchen with dishes, utensils, appliances, linens, and snorkeling gear provided for us.

I’ll reach out to you with more details once you have contacted me. Also, please contact me if you are curious and have questions. I’m very excited to meet you all and provide answers.

This will be an unforgettable experience don't miss out!
    MUST CONTACT ME ASAP TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
    Private_message
    If you would like more info please join our PAGE:
    You have only a few days left!! Sail from Hamilton island!
    be quick! http://www.facebook.com/groups/dundeevoyage/
    Private_message
    yes we are leaving the port on th 17.3 in the morning!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.