• Wilsons Prom this weekend!

Hi, me and 4 fellow couch surfers would like to roadtrip to Wilsons this weekend. Our plans are not set in stone yet. We'll leave friday late afternoon / early evening and will return on sunday. Our plan is to check out some of the beautiful walks and mayne bump into a wombat or two. Because we have no car and very little camping gear we are looking at booking a house and renting a car at this point. But we are all quite flexible on those aspects. Who wants to join? The more, the merrier!
    Private_message
    Hello,
    what budget do you plan ? :)
    Private_message
    Hi folks! Sorry for not responding earlier. I think it's the new structure of this place, but CS did not let me know this thread had replies... So we have booked a car for 5 which is full now and some caravan accommodation. Of course you are still very welcome to come along, but you'll have to get a car and book a campground or caravan. we went with this one: http://www.promcountry.com.au/go/availabilitySearch.htm?countryCode=AU&regionId=2&landmarkId=&numberOfAdults=1&numberOfChildren=0&numberOfNights=2&selectedPropertyType=&minimumRating=&sort=4&propertyId=110&startBooking=true&action=select&searchDate=14-12-2012

Get in touch on 0479 122 219 with me if you decide to tag along :)
    Cheers
    Sabrina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.