• Yeah, as the title mentioned... a guy asked me to fly here for five weeks so we could sort out our romantic issues. Soon as I got here he informed that he got back together with an ex. Hmm... yeah. Not best situation. Now I'm here until the 9th January (earliest I could leave) and need to get out of this guy's apartment during the days and meet people, do things, whatever is possible. I've never been to Melbourne before, so... let me know, whatever you want to do!
    Private_message
    Hey Anjee sorry to hear abt that..
    I am Danny, 32 - new in Melbourne and pretty much on my own, hv seen the city little bit and would like to see more.. best part is i hv 2 days off from work 25 and 26 and then New years
    Would be nice to meetup for coffee or a drink.. let me know

Cheers!
    Danny
    Private_message
    Hey Anjee, sorry to hear that.
    It must be frustrating.

If you're free, come to the CS zone tonight for a drink.
    I'm thinking about a day trip on the weekend as well.

Sending some good vibes your way.

Take care,
    Abhi.
    0401 572 282.
    Private_message
    Hi,
    I have lived in Melbourne for few years and pretty much all my frnds are working and have no plans. I am getting a feeling that my NYE will be pretty sly which i don't want it to be.
    Please let me know if you find something nice. I am pretty much free from now till 4-5 Jan.
    Thanks,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.