• Hey surfers,

I just got a new house for rental in Roma sur near Centro Medico subway and it needs a little fixing and at the same time it has a lot of space to host cool people that wants to share, we work hard but also party hard, if you are interested...

Write here...
    Private_message
    Hola Eder, I might be interested. What about posting the direction of your house and fixing a date in order to have a look at the work to be done and the available rooms? Saludos!
    Private_message
    Hey Martin,

It will be great to have you around and to show you the place, its close to Centro Medico subway, can you do today? Like at 5

Saludos
    Private_message
    Me interesa donde te veo
    Private_message
    Hola a todos,

Les paso la direccion y mi telefono para vernos el jueves 24, ver la casa y platicar de los detalles, yo voy a estar ahi a las 5.

La direccion es Ures 73A, esquina con Viaducto, col. Roma sur, cerca del metro Centro medico.

Mi cel 5541423899

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.