• Hi Mexican citizens!
    I'm gonna be next week from 6 to 10 in Mexico city.I ve a place to stay but I would like to hang out with cool people and visiting.
    If you have some free time and wanna conect with a french girl,then contact me!
    XX

Tambien hablo español ;)
    Private_message
    Hey how are you??? I would be pretty nice to hang out, also I could practice my french and I will be pleased to show you around or maybe grab a beer.
    Greetings!!!
    Private_message
    Hola Lucrece.
    La siguiente semana tengo tiempo libre. Yo soy nativo de Xochimilco así que creo que te podría dar un tour por las tradicionales trajineras, visitar el museo Dolores Olmedo, el Museo Arqueológico de Xochimilco, la zona arqueológica de Cuailama o bien un paseo en bicicleta por el Parque Ecológico de Cuemanco. Creo que son buenas recomedaciones para visitar. Si gustas te puedo dar más sugerencias de la ciudad independientemente de tus planes y decisiones finales.

Ilya quelque années que j’avais étudié français mais maintenant c'est difficile trouver le temps pour le pratiquer et améliorer. Au moins, j’aimerais ne pas oublier ce que j’avais appris. :(

Espero estemos en contacto.

Saludos

Alejandro
    Private_message
    Hola,, Lucrece
    soy arquitecto y te puedo mostrar algunos lugares interesantes de la ciudad, hacer un recorrido en biccleta, visitar museos, etc. o también podríamos ir con amigos a bailar o a bares o restauranes.
    Private_message
    Salut Lucrece,
    Tu es bienvenue a Mexico, une tres belle ville pleine des bons endroits. Dis-moi si tu veux prendre un verre ou aller dinner ensemble. Moi je serai content de te montrer le ghetto!!!
    Private_message
    heey por queparte de mexio estaras.. is kind of big!!!.. But for sure if you go t the main city it would be cool to show you around!! we could go to coyoacan (near to where i live)
    Private_message
    HOLA LUCRECIA, YO VIVO EN LINDAVISTA, ESTA PADRE POR ACA, CON GUSTO PODEMOS IR A DAR EL ROL... SALU2!!
    Private_message
    hey¡¡ if you want, we can go to swim in thermal water¡ the place is: " GRUTAS DE TOLANTONGO" what do you think?
    Private_message
    Hi Lucrece:

Its goo to know you wanna visit my country. We have a lot of things. What kind o f thing do yo wanna see. We have nature places, historical landmarks, delicious food, whay ever you want. See you and enjoy Mexico
    Private_message
    HELLO Lucrece Loison, i can help you, mi phone number is 044 55 5275-8399 (MEXICO, CITY)call me plaes to talk about your visit
    Private_message
    Lucrece Loison I am Oscar Gilberto , vivo muy cerca de Coyoacan , Mexico soy Ingeniero en Telecomunicaciones, trabajo para Tlemex, me encanta bailar, los deportes extremos y salir a pasear, yo con gusto t puedo hospedar, escribeme a este correo: rhgilber@reduno.com.mx o llamame al mi telefono movil: 044 55 5275-8399 saludos
    Private_message
    Hey, yo vivo cerca de Xochimilco al sur de la ciudad, por acá andamos por cualquier cosa, un saludo
    Private_message
    hi!! i live in the historic center with some friends, we know many places to have fun, live music, beer, whatever, we are musicians, designers, etc hahaha

espero podamos salir un poco :) saludos y estamos en contacto por este medio
    Private_message
    beeeeeeeeeeeer! and banda music, and mexican tacos, with a french girl? sounds bold! Lucrece have a great time in Mexicouu
    Private_message
    if you want to hang out with me just hit me up on my cell baby girl and I'll take you out wherever you want...5535978479
    Private_message
    I have some free time and I would love to connect with a French girl from San Fran so just hit me up when you get here on the 6th and we can kick it! I'm a Mexican American from Chicago, Illinois but know my way around the city pretty good, been everywhere pretty much north, south, west, and east side of the city, plus I can take you to some real nice places if you like and you wont regret it cuz you'll have a GREAT AWESOME TIME!
    Private_message
    It would be awesome, I've plenty of time next week. I'm new in CS but it would be a great start for me and I could show you some cool stuff in the city. If you want my phone is 044 (55) 1199-6630

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.