• I am currently in mexico city for a few weeks i think and looking for people to hang out with.My spanish is pretty poor at the moment,however,i am working on improving it.I would love to find some good bars,with live music,the kind of bars that are not that easy to find,the hidden germs.But i am also happy just to hang out anywhere,so let me know whats going on.
    Private_message
    Hello sounds like fun..the re is aplce i love going but it has to be on thursday.. lets go! And have fun
    Private_message
    Hey. I just arrived here a few days ago. Count me in if you end up doing anything tonight. Feel free to send me a message to: 55 4818 5718 (yeah I know I shouldn't put my number here - but I'm leaving in two weeks and the number isn't going to be any good after that anyways... ;) )
    Private_message
    Ok. Something is gonna happen, we haven't decided what to do yet but we will probably go to a place in condesa or around. Give me a call if you want to join.
    Private_message
    c: Hello I live in Mexico city, I'm a photographer, I know about architecture, museums and some kind of histories and legends of the streets of Mexico.
    Private_message
    There are many bars and houses than play live music. These days are dificult to me but I can give you some tips.
    Private_message
    Hey thanks to you all for getting back i really appreciate it.I will message individually to arrange to meet up.It all sounds good,thanks again.I guess i will see you soon........

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.