• I am looking for a spanish teacher to give me private lessons in the Col del Valle area, if you know of anyone, please contact me

Laura
    Private_message
    Laura im not a teacher, but im willing to spend some hours tslking to you do you can practice. :)
    Private_message
    Hi Laura,
    What about Sundays?
    I'd love to help you.
    I'm a teacher :D
    Private_message
    Hello Laura im teacher, tell me when do you want to meet :)
    Private_message
    Hi Laura! I am not a teacher but I am a journalist. I think you can learn spanish with me. I live in Colonia Narvarte. It will be a pleassure!
    Private_message
    Hello Laura, on my personal experience the best way for learn one language is the practice, and I think that you are very familiarized with the spanish, I was living in New Zealand,and I want continue with the english practice with a native speaker, and I can help you with your spanish, I did a language exchange with a friend during my stay in Wellington was informal and more focus on a normal conversation some times spanish others english, if you like this idea don't hesitate in contact me, I am normally at central or north area of the city, Cheers.
    Private_message
    hello, i was english teacher.... and i know the easy way to learn spanish if you want

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.