• I will be in Mexico City from the 16th till the 20th, maybe 21st of January. If some fellow traveller or some local couchsurfer wants to explore the city and its nightlife with me I would be happy...
    Private_message
    I can provide company for the weekend, even a couch. Get in touch by email.
    Private_message
    hola!!:D como estas? wellcome to mexico !! :D tell me when u have time!
    Private_message
    let me know when you get here if you want to do something!
    Private_message
    we could all get maybe one night? what do you all think?
    Private_message
    Wow. You guys are great. I hope I can at least meet at least some (or maybe all if you come to the cs-meeting - wanna try to go there.
    as soon as I have a Mexican prepaid number I will let you know it.
    See you!
    Private_message
    hello, je serai à Mexico aussi le 17 au soir (17 mars) et je repars le 19 mars au matin... on peut se rencontrer si tu le souhaites.
    je n ai pas encore chercher l'hotel ou autre. je veux être plein centre dans un endroit safe.
    n hésite pas à me contacter,
    amélie
    Private_message
    I just looking to meet someone (travellers like me, student or local mexican peopole) in order to discover the most famous places around the city...
    I will arrive on the 17th march and leave the town on the 19th march.
    Could you advise me some place to stay ( neighborhod, otel ?)
    Private_message
    Hi Ameli welcome to Mexico,
    If you want to go out with my sister and me. We are living in Mexico City. I leave you my personal mail lulupaniaguam@yahoo.com.mx
    Lourdes

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.