• If you want to know another side of México, then you should visit Multiforo Alicia. It is a great bar and the bands that play there are always alternative bands. It is their 17th aniversary and it is going to be a blast! <br>
    The band Real de Catorce is playing there 18 and 19 of January. They are legendary! Find their vídeos on You Tube for a sample of what's to come!<br>
    <br>
    Who wants to join me? ;)<br>
    <br>
    avenida Cuauhtémoc #91-A, Colonia Roma<br>
    <span class="user-links"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiforo-Alicia/244833642369" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiforo-Alicia/244833642369</a></span><br>
    <br>
    Cover $170 pesos
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, so according to the general response, here is the meeting point for Friday January 18th - 19:00pm
    Metrobus station Jardin Pushkin, ruta 3

We are going first to Av. Alvaro Obregon for a couple of beers and then to the Multiforo Alicia wich is a couple of blocks away.

Text or call me here: 04455 3499-6904

In the meantime.... Rock on! \m/
    Private_message
    One of my favourite places in DF! I'll try and come along for their anniversary. Let me know the plan
    Private_message
    Hey Liz! I went to your posada last year. Great party!

The band plays both days, Friday 18th and Saturday 19th of January.

I think I rather go on Friday. What do you say?

There is a Metrobus station near, Jardin Pushkin (Línea 3). We can meet over there, Alvaro Obregon avenue is near and we can grab a bite and some bears before the show. The Multiforo Alicia is just a couple of blocks away.
    Private_message
    multiforo Alicia highly recommeded =)
    Private_message
    Of course I remember you Diana! Sounds like a good plan to go on the 18th of January and have some bears or beers in Alvaro Obregon :-)
    Private_message
    will be in mexico city these days, dont know what my hosts wants to do but if they dont want to do something else I m in.
    Private_message
    I'm in, i went to Foro Alicia like a yaer ago and Real de Catorce its perfecto to go again
    Private_message
    alguien ya sabe si ya se confirmó la fecha para buck o nine y niño zombi en el foro Alicia?
    Private_message
    Diana! yo también me apunto!! jeje!
    Private_message
    ¡Que bien Sabrina! Ahí nos ponemos de acuerdo para el concierto de Fanfare Ciocarlia.

Que por cierto chicos, ¡va a estar muy bueno! por si también se quieren animar a ese. Es el 2 de Febrero en el José Cuervo Salon. Es una propuesta de "balkan brass". ¡Música gitana!

¡Nos vemos el viernes!
    Private_message
    Hey guys! Here´s the activity for the Multiforo Alicia. Please confirm, just so I know if I should wait for more people. Thanks!!
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LCVAB5/multiforo-alicia-anniversary-real-de-catorce

¡Hola chicos! Aquí está la actividad del Multiforo Alicia. Por favor confirmen solo para que yo sepa si debo esperar por más personas. ¡Gracias!
    Private_message
    I've now got to work on Saturday morning at 8am so looks like this time, I won't make it :( Got the kind of job (in teacher training) that I really can't turn up half asleep!

Sorry about that. I was really looking forward to it.

Private_message
    Thanks for letting me know. I hope you have a great weekend! and I'm sure there will be more opportunities to hang out ;)

Hey y'all! I hope I see the rest of you guys later! ;)
    Private_message
    Hey guys! I have confirmed with another CS and we the plan is still going! 7pm Metrobus station Jardín Pushkin. Please let me know If you are going to know If we should wait for you guys :)
    Private_message
    Yo no creo librarla, pero si sí los veo allá y les marco.
    Private_message
    Hola! Que tal estuvo? Quiero ir hoy pero temo que no suene igual que como lo recuerdo , vi a Jose Cruz hace aprox un año y toco con alumnos suyos. Me decepcione. En fin buen fin de semana

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.