• Anyone want to head out to Tremblant for a day's skiing? I'm looking for some good skiers/boarders to ride with.
    Private_message
    By no means am I an expert, but I would consider myself a good snowboarder. Time permitting, I would definitely be up for a day in Tremblant. Lemme know.
    Private_message
    Hi,

I go to Tremblant occasionally and I have tickets cheaper then the regular price to sell. Inbox me.
    Private_message
    I would be definitely interested. Question is when, and how much it would finally cost. Keep me updated, and I'll let you know if i'm in.
    Private_message
    I'm looking to go for a day trip. If someone has a car we can drive up there otherwise we could take the bus. I've been skiing for 17 years, but don't know anyone in Montreal to ride with.
    Private_message
    I'll be there this weekend. I can offer a ride to go untill Ste-Agathe on thursday night and to come back on sunday. I also have tickets to sale, cheaper than the regular price.

I might go ski sunday if you want to join.
    Private_message
    hi! there is some good condition for Sutton, like powpow session for saturday!
    if you are ok we can rent a car, and go!!
    i really want to skiing good snow!
    Private_message
    I`m going with some friend on february 20th for Bromont if any of you wanna come and join we will probably be there all day

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.