• C'est cet heure a nouveau!

Its that time again!

https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=177211
    Private_message
    It's that time of the month again.... lol
    Private_message
    is it the same bar ??? i think is better if we change bar , often the same bar !!!! CS members need to discover different places and bars, i knew bar offer nice price for groups, 30 % reduce, what do you think Mat about it ?? beers before 11 only 2 $
    Private_message
    i'm not specifically saying no. but though has been put into it and its the same to make it memorable...

I agree, we did go to benelux last year, but that wasn't the best for a bunch of factors i won't discuss here. As for the Boudoir many people like it for the convivial atmosphere, the pool and fuzball.

Monthly meetings are about stability and simplicity. Something alot of CSers can look forward to knowingly that it will be at the same place same usual day of each month (first sat of every month).

2011, june, 4, 19h00... le premier! lets just say.

Change ...

Maybe when i'll give up on this...

Or i own my own bar ;)

Cheers
    See ya sat!
    Mat
    Private_message
    What an awesome idea! I miss couch surfing meet ups! I'll try and think of places that are willing to host large groups for the next time...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.