• Can anyone recommend bars/clubs for the solo traveler?
    Private_message
    wich type of bar/clubs??
    Private_message
    I would say

for rock/metal music:
    foufounes électriques (tuesdays : cover 3$ (pitchers 5.50$), thursdays: "Ladies Night" cover 5$,
    fridays: cover 5$ (Pitchers 6$, some beers 1.75$) )
    87 Rue Sainte-Catherine Est, Montréal
    or
    Cafe Chaos (a lot smaller, less people)
    2031 Rue Saint-Denis, Montréal

Underground Electronic music,
    Passeport Bar (every day of the week has a different kind of music, must have be open minded for music and people! check it out on facebook for more information) (different cover every day)
    2037, rue Saint-Denis, Montréal

Pop/ club music,
    St-sulpice, (lots of people, 3 floors, dancefloor on the last floor on fridays (not sure for saturdays?), karaoke starts à 10pm every night on the forst floor , no cover)
    1680, rue Saint-Denis, Montréal

La shop, (lots of people, 2 floors, everything is 2$, pool table and soccer table, 2 dancefloors (cover 2 or 3$, I'm not sure))
    4177 St-Denis, Montreal

Miss Villeray, (good little place to hang out and meet people, a bit far from downtown though)
    220 Rue Villeray, Montréal

If you give me more informations about what you like, I can give you more suggestion! :), but for now here's a few bars! Most of them has a website or facebook if you want to check them out!
    Private_message
    i think that i can do it !
    Saif Eddine
    Amri
    72 rue de la république 3130 haffouz kairouan Tunisia
    00216 25 52 01 58
    I am a graduate of the Institute of Journalism and Communication

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.