• Hello my dear CSers,
    I'm back! Together with the NO PANTS SUBWAY RIDE! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited :)

For those who do not know what it is, it's never too late!
    Here is the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9FM6KqCu4

As self-explanatory as the name is, NO PANTS SUBWAY RIDE is you riding in the subway/metro as usual, reading a book, listening to music, or doing whatever you usually do, only WITHOUT your pants. Of course, you don't know anyone else who also "forget" their pants at home or those who think it's too warm to wear pants :)
    It started as a joke in NYC, but now it has grown to a global phenomenon in which fun-loving people (like me hahaha) take this opportunity to laugh, love, live to the fullest the moment, and of course, to take off our pants. :)
    And it's organized by an amazing organization called IMPROVE EVERYWHERE (which i highly suggest you guys to check out: http://improveverywhere.com)

So much for my babbling, time for the details:
    MEETING POINT: Jan. 13th (Sunday) 13:30
    PLACE: métro Atwater sortie Sainte-Catherine
    INSTRUCTIONS: http://improveverywhere.com/2013/01/07/no-pants-subway-ride-2013-details-for-new-york/#more-4763
    Although the instructions are only for NYC, there are a lot of tips that you might need for your first ride :)

So I'm actually thinking of grabbing brunch before the meeting so we could at least know each other before we see each other without pants ;) What do you guys think?
    I'll create an event here on CS :) Can't wait to see you guys. xoxo

Love,
    Fan
    Private_message
    I want to visit at Canada, but I don't know some one live at those. so really want u to help me very much.can u help me?
    Private_message
    I did it last year in Barcelona, it was so much fun! Let's go Montreal!
    Private_message
    I'm not the person who organizes the event in montreal so I've no idea how many people would come. But one thing to be sure is that we are gonna have a blast no matter what :)

Come and join us! I'm thinking about grabbing lunch/brunch/food before taking off our pants together :)
    Private_message
    Is it Possible to make it Saturday instead of Sunday ????????
    Private_message
    Hi Mohammad,
    I don't think it would be possible since it's on the same day everywhere all over the world -- Jan. 13th.

Hi Alexander,
    Sure I'll keep you posted. Excited! :)

Fan
    Private_message
    BTW, I will really appreciate it if someone could give me a lift from Toronto to Montreal that day, and even better the return trip :)

Thanks,
    Fan
    Private_message
    Don't expect too much, as this event is not very popular in Montreal. Mainly because the temperatures at this time of year are quite cold...
    Private_message
    hahaha that's what makes us sexy! ;)

Patrick, do you have any events organized between Jan. 15th to 18th? I missed a lot of events you organized last time I was in town and I hope I could finally meet the famous Patrick this time! :)
    Private_message
    Ha ha ha ... We will catch cold if get naked a the subway! :p
    Private_message
    Hi Fan,

Nothing planned yet for those dates. You are missing out on a Fika at a nice Persian café this week, by the way! ;-)

Will try to set up something next week, so you can meet the famous (or infamous!) Patrick and plenty of other nice people besides!!! :P
    Private_message
    Hi Patrick!
    May I ask you what Persian cafe, if you don't mind please? I just wanna know the name. :)
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    It's called Byblos, le Petit Café. It's on rue Laurier...
    http://bybloslepetitcafe.ca/
    Private_message
    Btw, before taking off our pants we must make sure that we have good under pants under!:)) so be careful! :p
    Private_message
    Hi Patrick,
    please please do so! I'll be in town from 15th to 18th and I'd love to meet more lovely people! :)

Hi Henri,
    Yes yes!!! Just not tooooooooo sexy ;)

Hugs,
    Fan
    Private_message
    Could I have a bit more specifications about where we meet, please? Where in the metro? It's hard to find a specific group when you all have your pants on :p
    Private_message
    check the group on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/events/483146141727202/

Metro Atwater exit Sainte catherine
    1:30pm

Private_message
    hoho i will be there!! see you guys without pants on the 13th! :p
    Private_message
    This is getting more and more exciting! :)
    Private_message
    This is cool, if I don't have a cold any more I join, though the metro in montreal is a nice 20 degrees and sunday it is not gone be cold.
    Private_message
    We are 70 people so far. :)
    Private_message
    Wow! No pants in January!
    Private_message
    Hi all,
    I'm so sorry to say it, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Montreal on 13th... I'll be there two days late on the 15th :( I sincerely apologize.

But I totally think that you guys should still grab lunch/brunch and be pantless afterwards! I'm sure you will have a blast!!!

And I'll be in town from 15th to 18th so if anyone is free to hang out, let me know!

Again, I apologize :(

Have fun,
    Fan

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.