• hey, any CS'ers want to meet for a drink at a pub somewhere?
    Are there any CS meetings currently taking place? look to meet good people!
    Private_message
    ah, well, i think i definitely will!
    Thanks for letting me know...I'll post something for either next week or the first week of Feb...
    Private_message
    Just post here the day before you'd like to go out for drinks and you shouldn't have any problem finding people interested in joining you!
    Private_message
    Russian meeting still exists if you want :)
    Private_message
    I am afraid you came too late, Elina. Since last summer local censorship, there is no more CS welcoming pub meeting. Best is to keep looking, here or in the CS Mtl pub subgroup, for a last minute get-together to drink somewhere or to launch your own.
    But don't believe Patrick's lies, as previous similar threads left empty can show (despite similar lies from him in the past), you can end up alone sometimes.
    Private_message
    I'm up for drinks on weekends... let me know !
    Private_message
    I am in as well for drinks somehwere. I live near the plateau so keep me posted :)
    Private_message
    Romain, its a bit out of the way for me...I want to go but its not a convenient time and place... :P but you should come if we have a pub gathering some time, would be nice to see you again!
    Private_message
    as soon as i will be in montreal (in march) I am definitely IN for this kind of meeting :)
    Private_message
    i'm thinking of suggestion something for the 1st week of Feb...maybe Thursday the 7th? ...its *almost* a weekend...
    Private_message
    Well if y'all lookin fur a goud time check out the monthly meeting Les Singeries on the first Sat of every month

Its 200m from the metro Mont-Royal so should be easy to find and well located for changing bar.
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=176038

Cheers and hope to see y'all there!
    Private_message
    i wat to go but i'm gone this weekend! do you have these hang outs periodically? would love to come and meet everyone and spend a great evening...please let me know next time this comes around.
    Private_message
    Désolé, il y en a qui veule cacher la censure.

As i explain already above Elina, you cannot count on it here, whatever to be periodically or to know about it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.