• Hey everyone!,
    I'm going to be in Montreal from St. Louis, Missouri on a much needed break from grad school from 4/8-4/16 or 4/17. I'd definitely like to meet up with some fellow CSers whether travelers or locals and hang out in the city and get the full Montreal experience. I'm open to trying new things. Also if anyone has a couch available and can host for any of the days during that time period that would be amazing! Looking forward to meeting you all!
    -Andy
    Private_message
    Chào Andy! Just let you know that here it's not the place to search for a couch. I know the new look of the website make people confused (me included!). You should send personal couch requests from profile you choose, or open couch requests. You can also post a message in the last minute couch request group of MTL. You can find all the groups about MTL on the main wall.

BTW, if you want to visit the Little Italy and the Little Saigon in MTL, I would be more than happy to bring you there (my neighborhood!). We could also have some awesome hot PHO !! ;-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.