• Hey guys, I am planning a trip to Asia in Fall 2013 (October- December), but I am not sure if it is safe to go alone. Is anyone of you is planning a trip this Fall? Also for those who've been there any suggestions on places to visit?
    Thanks!!
    Private_message
    Which part of Asia you would like to travel ?
    Private_message
    Just got back from 8 months around Asia(14 countries).

If you want to grab a coffee so sometime next week we can have a question and answer session. Too much for me to type here.
    Private_message
    Thanks for tips Bernard:)
    Shotaro, I am not sure yet which part exactly but I've always wanted to visit Japan. Also i have a lot of time off so I might go to Korea as well :)
    Private_message
    Hi Nishant! It would be great! msg me when you are available to meet. Thanks!
    Private_message
    Bonjour Nina. J'ai l'intention de partir moi aussi en Asie cet automne, pour au moins un mois, et cherche à y aller accompagner. On peut en causer si tu veux? Je t'invite à m'écrire directement.
    Merci.
    François
    Private_message
    Hi Nina! I was raised in the south-west of India. Let me know if you have plans to visit there. Wish you a good trip!
    Thanks
    Prem

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.