• Hey, has anyone done teaching abroad that could give me some guidance. I would love to do it, and if someone is willing to meet up and have a conversation about their experience I would be willing to pitch in the tab for a beer or two :)
    Private_message
    Thanks for the reply CAT. Right now I am confused about people saying that Online TEFL courses are not recognized due to the lack of practical teaching experience you would get from a course in person. Is this a big barrier?
    Private_message
    I was hoping Korea. Seoul would be ideal, but doesn't have to be that city. I have an Honour Bachelor of Commerce. I also have a lot of OSAP from Ontario. (Student Loans) And I really dont want to take on more debt for a 4000$ course. That's the dilemma I guess.
    Private_message
    Thank you girls, this is great advice!
    Private_message
    I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted here. I'm going to start my BEd in TESL next year and it's great to read up on what teaching abroad is like. Thanks for asking the question, Marc, and thank you to everyone who has replied!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.