• Hey,

Here comes another post from me :).. few of my friends are planning to go to Bains douches for NYE... How good is the place? I can't seem to find any reviews on the internet...

Thanks in advance
    Kashif
    Private_message
    According to clubzone.com, it's the third best club in MTL: http://www.clubzone.com/c/64029/bains-douches-montreal

Went to a previous incarnation of Bains Douches, but not this one. It mostly caters to those who want to see and be seen. The kind of place where you can get the velvet rope treatment.

But it's supposed to be nice. And just saw the pics and it looks like it's a gorgeous establishment!
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.