• Hey, I am looking to get a minivan right now (a car enought large for 2 people sleeping in the back) and my plan is to travel in Acadia during May. My partner changed her mind because of a question of money. Well, Im very curious about travelling with a CS for maybe a week, deepending on many arrangments. Its sure we need to have a couple things in common. And share the gaz costs. I would appreciate for this traveil : taking time, to meet the locals and learn about their everyday fights, and hopes. Simplicity. not a so-charged planification, etc.

Ann
    Private_message
    Hi Ann. How long do you plan on traveling for?
    Private_message
    5 weeks, but Im looking for a partner for one week !
    Private_message
    5 weeks is a really good amount of time for a road trip. It give you time to get into the groove of being on the road with the freedom to roam as you please. Last fall I was on the road for about 6 weeks and got as far as South Texas gulf coast.

A partner for a week at the beginning or end? Where in Acadia do you want to visit? I am not as familiar with that part of the continent as others. But I am good at geography. I doubt I could make it as I am about to start working and my free time will be considerably reduced. I'm still curious because I love a good long road trip.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.