• Hi everyone! I have and answer for you all. I want to make a little travel to New York for the weekend and I wanna know what to do with the subject 'visa'. I'm from Argentina and I know that I need a visa to get into the United States but somebody told me that I can get a 'visa sejour' but I'm lost, I don't know how to get that. I'll love that somebody could help me and I'll love too if someone wants to join me in this petit voyage.
    Kises.

Débora
    Private_message
    search on google for that, it shouldn't be that hard. the thing you should check is your canadian visa too, one of my friends went to states for the new year and couldn't get back to canada because her visa had some issues.
    one of the google results: http://montreal.usconsulate.gov/visas/visas/advice-to-all-visa-applicants.html
    Private_message
    Yes, do check with the US consulate for the requirements. And do check if your Canadian visa allows multiple entries, otherwise you won't be able to re-enter the country...
    Private_message
    Please check the US State Department website, as well as the Consulate site for MTL. Argentina is not part of the new Visa Waiver program, so you'll need to get one for sure.
    Private_message
    Thank you all. I've check and my canadian visa isn't available for multiple entries so I can't go to US. It's ok, I have a lot of places for visit here in Canada :D
    Private_message
    Indeed Debora, there's plenty of places to visit during this time of the year in Canada. When I just arrived to Montreal almost 3 years ago as a canadian permanent resident, I applied to renew the visa from the states since I'm originally from Peru and they denied it to me, because they argued I didn't had too many ties yet in Canada ?? and... they didn't have the kindness to give me the money back.
    So I promise myself to not go back to that consulate anymore and wait for the canadian passport.
    In the meantime, I went all the way to the west of Canada last summer on a hitch, it was fantastic! .... and next month I'm going to Mexico, so the States it's on hold for now and I'm not really longing for it... Have fun on your weekend trip!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.