• Hi everyone,

I'm offering round trip ride from Montreal to New-York on week-ends, leaving on Friday at noon and coming back on Sunday evening (one way trip also possible of course).

Round trip costs around 120$ so 2 of us is around 60$ each and 3 would be 40$. It's also very appreciated if we can split driving time at least for a couple of hours!
    (Was previously 100$ but I realized this didn't represent the cost of the trip, especially taking into account highway tolls!)

Feel free to contact me for questions or booking.

Cheers,
    Pierre
    Private_message
    Next trip on Friday January, the 18th and back on Sunday, the 20th.
    Private_message
    Are you going on the 25th? :)
    Private_message
    Hi Karl, I'm not sure yet if I'll be going on the 25th. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hi guys, next trip on Friday February, 1st (at noon) and back on Sunday evening.

Karl, I ended not going on the 25th after all.

Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hi guys, next trip on Friday February, 8th and back on Sunday evening.

Come on someone! lol

Thanks!
    Private_message
    I will be hitting Montreal soon, and I am definitely interested in this.
    Private_message
    Hi Daphné, no problem to one way only ;) Talk to you later!
    Private_message
    Hi guys, I was very kindly informed that there is a CS ride share page so this thread is now available at:
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=12644&post=14155761

Cheers
    Private_message
    Hello, just letting you know this ride share is still on. Message me if you're interested in going next week end (Friday the 15th).

Thanks
    Private_message
    Hi ! I'm very interrested for your proposition. I can't for friday 15 but what are your others dates of travels ? I want go to New York (with my room-mate) in April or May according to your availability ! Soon I hope
    Private_message
    Hello,

No plan for the upcoming 3 days week-end? Here is a solution for you: hop up in my car to NY! ;)

Ride share on Thursday 28th, leaving Montreal around noon and arriving at NY around 7pm, cost is 60$ to share among us (see next post for way back).

Message me if interested.

Thank you,
    Pierre
    Private_message
    will this be like all summer long type of thing??
    Private_message
    Hi Joelle, I can't tell for sure lol. I'm going every other week at the moment but I may stop after April or May :)
    Private_message
    This is really cool ! Do you know when will be your next travelling dates?
    Private_message
    You mean appart from Thursday 28th? Probably April 12th.
    Private_message
    Hello! Is there any chance you are going to New York the 5, 6 and 7th of April? If so, would it be possible for me and two friends to hop along. We can all drive so we will happily share the load with you !
    Private_message
    Hi Clara, I'm definitely interested in going if we can share the ride among 4 drivers. I can message you over the week-end to confirm, if that's alright.
    Private_message
    That would be great! As soon as you have decided.
    Private_message
    Hi Clara, not sure if you've noticed, I send you a private message. Keep me posted :)
    Private_message
    Hello! I am down to ride share with you on a weekend. I can drive as well. As the weather gets warmer i shall look keep in touch. can you private msg me your number and we can keep in touch. Al
    Private_message
    hey Pierre, if you're headed to NYC on april 12th i'd love to join you. I need to get down to the city to catch a plane to Iceland! I only need the ride 1 way.
    thanks!
    matt
    Private_message
    Hi Carmen, I do love to travel and help others do the same.
    But let's be realistic, I have to have a good reason to drive to NY every week-end or so. She's worth it ;)
    Private_message
    Matthew, I'm not sure yet about next week-end. I'll definitely keep you posted though. Cheers!
    Private_message
    Pierre - Will you be traveling every weekend? I am thinking of going down on the Friday April 26th. Please let me know, thanks! - Josh

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.