• Hi guys, I wanted to organize a vegetarian/vegan potlock dinner hang out? Any interested 'green souls' out there? :)
    Private_message
    Hey,

I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan but I can cook pretty good vegetarian or vegan dishes. I'm interested.
    Private_message
    yes ,it is interesting, i'm in
    Private_message
    yes yes! when? i am vegan/vegetarian, i like food and people!
    Private_message
    This is great!!!! I know it may sound like in a long time - but how about Saturday, April 6th? I have a busy month of March ahead so won't be able to make it before then! ;(
    Private_message
    I'm interested! The date is perfect with me, but where would that be?
    Private_message
    Guys, I will create an event and do it at my place.. however, I don't have a big place so I will have limit it to the 12 -ish people probably - so stay tuned for the event invite soon! :) Looking forward to it!
    Private_message
    April 6th is good with me
    Private_message
    I would love that ! I'm vegetarian and I'll be happy to cook vegan for that event ! Thanks for the idea ! :)
    Private_message
    Hey,
    I'm vegetarian too, and would love to share some recipes with fellows. I can cook some decent Asian and middle-eastern food.
    Private_message
    still very much interested!
    Private_message
    What about a picnic? It's getting pretty sunny outside and it would be nice to go out to enjoy the end of that cold weather!
    Private_message
    Hi guys!
    I created the activity! Pls go and accept - its first come, first served basis. I had to limit the event (in terms of # of people) as my place is not very big. If someone has a bigger place that accomodate the larger group pls let is know!
    Looking forward to it!
    Private_message
    Hi, I would like it to go. When and where? Let me know.
    Private_message
    I would like to join but I don't see where you event is created?
    Couchsurfing website has changed so much....
    Where can I find the event so I can sign up??

Thanks
    ~kristina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.