• Hi, I'm a student from Malaysia who are currently doing a study about Internet Marketing on Promoting Malaysia Tourism. It is a part of my study on pursuing for my Degree program of Business Administration in a Malaysia local university.

Therefore, I would like to ask you to do me a favour to answer my questionnaire about Internet Marketing on Promoting Malaysia Tourism.

Your responses are highly appreciated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=sharing&formkey=dHp6SWlxVlNoRDZiSUk1OW55U3VXdGc6MQ#gid=0

Have a nice day and you are always welcome to Malaysia.
    Private_message
    Too many questions, looking like each other which are totally unanswerable by those who didnt check all your websites. You should make a shorter and clearer version for the normal people
    Private_message
    I agree with the above statement. I would be happy to help you if your survey was a little more user-friendly :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.