• Hi! I'm looking for a Montreal house-sit for summer 2013. Dates flexible: approx. June-October. One place would be great but 3-4 shorter stays would work, too. Will sit your dog/cat/plants.

A direct house-exchange would work also. (I share my Gulf Island home with two cats. We're surrounded by whales, sheep, hummingbirds, blackberries, beaches, and stars. My sweet vintage cottage is small but on the waterfront.)
    Private_message
    Hi Heather,
    I'll have to speak with my bofyriend but we'd probably be interested in you house-sitting while we are away (approx 2 weeks mid/end august), and who knows, maybe we'll swap some other time when you feel like coming to Montreal and we feel like a vacation with the whales. We own a condo near Parc Lafontaine, we have a cat, independant type, and a few plants.
    Let me know if the dates could work for you.
    Best,
    Suzanne

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.