• Hi there couchsurfers  my name is “bashar” and I’m 23 years old from Syria .. I really want your help .. it’s my anniversary with my gf and I’m making like a short movie,I really want you guys to help me with it..
    I need you to take a picture of you out door holding a piece of paper, you can write anything like “ happy anniversary loulia”,”bashar loves you loulia”, please be creative , it is important to put my name “bashar”, “loulia” is my gf’s name
    And sure you have to put your name either and your country ..
    it would be better if u take like short video instead holding the paper any u may say something nice like “don’t you ever leave bashar” or any other sentence may come to your mind…
    guys im realy count on you to help me and i’m waiting for the pix and the videos
    my email is (bachar-kayali77@hotmail.com)
    I don’t have much time so please don’t be late 
    thanks a lot again

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.