• Hi,

This saturday is the Montreal premiere of the couchsurfing documentary "One couch at a time" at Café Artere (Avenue du Parc)

https://www.facebook.com/events/552070751471749/

Who wants to go? I am. Let's have a group going there.
    Private_message
    thanks Heri. I will make a CS activity this afternoon. For those of you who are not aware, this was supposed to happen a while back, but to my great chagrin there were some, uhhh, organizational problems. But this time the film will be SEEN !
    Private_message
    Don't forget to bring the cable this time, Shahin!! :p
    Private_message
    Oh, don't worry. The event is now up in the activities section. I've got a cable :P
    Private_message
    Got the cable. Welcome Gemma. :D
    Private_message
    Will be there with some friends.
    Private_message
    I wish I could go, but I got something else already planed!! Will there be another presentation?
    Private_message
    Yes, there will be another presentation, it's happening all over the world all the time ! I can't say when and where though, and I don't think I will be hosting it. But if someone wants to, I can pass on the film ....
    Private_message
    I could not come as i was too busy with my business convention in town: how was it guys this time? :)
    Private_message
    there was an explosion of sharing that erupted out of the meeting. how was your business convention ?
    Private_message
    Explosion of sharing at the business conventions last week too! Thanks.

We got extra flowers and free sandwiches to give away to anyone: did you get some? :)

When is going to be the next screening, do you know?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.