• I am Rainnie. planning to travel there for 3 days:)
    i already reserve the hostel, so if somebody there can show me around that would be very great!
    i am a outgoing and curious girl, like to make friends!
    i just wanna experience the local life there:) if you have available time and willing to show me around or maybe you are a tourist like me, that's fine, we can visit some attractions together! or maybe just eat a dinner or have drink in a bar, just take easy and have fun:) by the way, my English is not very good!
    Private_message
    Hello Ray wang when you come in Montréal?
    Private_message
    hey! why not!!! i'm a "tourist" for few month too and my english isn't excelent too!
    tell us if you are ok few day before you arrive!
    Private_message
    Hey all, I'm an ex-Montrealer who lived there for about 6 years for school. I'm planning on coming down for a couple of days (Feb 20-24th) and love showing people around Montreal!
    Private_message
    Hi Ray! I'm a french ex-student, now working in montreal. I've been living here since a year. I would love to guide you through the city, let me know if you're in!
    Yann
    Private_message
    I can bring you around. Though I don't really know this place very well myself. But I do know where are the good food.
    Private_message
    Im a french guy who lives close to Montreal, but my english is not very good too! I have available time (depends when for eat a dinner , have drink in a bar, have fun, or for show you around.
    Contact me if you are interesting!
    Private_message
    you are welcom e Rainnie :) if you want i can show you arround Montreal in my free time, we can meet to drink something together too, ciao++
    Private_message
    I can give you a tour with my VW van, To see some of the great spots in Montreal.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.