• I just bought a Semiprofessional Camera and I want to find mates who share the passion for the photography and want to make a group to take pictures and learn from each other. I am Colombian, I speak spanish, english and I am learning french, so whoever to share my passion for thephotography contact me and lets take pictures.
    Private_message
    That idea sounds great! Let me know and i'll take my camera to grab some pictures of the city. Hablo espanol tambien.
    Private_message
    sounds good. how about we meet on sunday afternoon?
    Private_message
    It is really nice to hear about you, I like the Marco's idea to have a meeting on Sunday afternoon, what do you think about that?, which place do you think will be the best to start?, waiting for your answers,

Cynthia que bueno que hables español, asi puedes practicarlo conmigo y yo practicar mi francés contigo. Hasta luego.

Kimley you are really welcome, I will love to help you in your portfolio.
    Private_message
    Hey guys I am in please let me know for any meet-up photography!
    Private_message
    I'm really interested to join you! =) When will be the next meeting?
    Private_message
    I'm looking for the same things, im more oriented street photography, portrait, did you have planned the next meeting ? :), I'm speak french too
    Private_message
    Hi everybody, I will go to Vieux Port on Sunday to take the last winter pictures, I will be there by 2 p.m, who wants to join me there?

Waiting for your answers, see you on sundays

Nos vemos el Domingo.

On se voit le dimanche.
    Private_message
    Thank you guys for coming today, Anne, Melanie, you were an amazing company, we took great pictures from the Old Port, people skating, really nice. I hope the next Sunday we will be more in the meeting. Which place do you have in mind for the next meeting?,

Waiting for your proposals, see you next Sunday.
    Private_message
    That is a good question, I will open an account in Pinterest I will give you later more information, see you next weekend Mila.
    Private_message
    http://pinterest.com/montrealphotoam/

Ok i just oppened an account in Pinterest to post the pictures of the group, above is the link. I will be waiting for your original creations.

See you in the next weekend.

This group is starting to demand me a lot of time, that is really nice, see you the next Sunday. Waiting for ideas for the next meeting place.
    Private_message
    Hi guys, this Sunday we are going to take pictures in downtown, the meeting will be in the EV building of the Concordia's University at 2 pm

Hope to see you there.
    Private_message
    Hi Guys.

So see you tomorrow in the hall of the EV building at Concordia University just next to the stairs.

I will be there, See you at 2 pm.
    Private_message
    now with the nicer weather its going to be so fun to take pictures:)
    Private_message
    ok Joelle see you tomorrow 2 pm in the hall of the ev building at concordia university just next to the stairs. the weather is so nice the spring is coming.
    Private_message
    Hey Juan I hope I can join you guys tomorrow! Let's see! :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.