• Is anyone interested in skiing/snowboarding at the Jay Park/ Mont-Tremblant? I have a driver licence so we can rent a car over there. Looking for a 1/2day weekend trip
    Private_message
    For which 1/2 day weekend trip? I have a snowboard but never do it..Want to learn it :)
    Private_message
    Must be, because I never heard of Jay Park. . .
    Private_message
    Yah, It maybe Jay Peak.... I just hear about it from my friend. I'm free any week end. I'm actually fine with any ski park. I just want to go ski. But I don't want to do it alone=)
    Private_message
    I'm not sure how we can coordinates this, i'm new to couchsurfing. Perhaps you guys can set up an activity?
    Private_message
    I'm also new to Couchsurfing and have no idea how to set up an activity, but would you guys be free sometime this coming weekend? Let's start there...
    Private_message
    I'd be interested as well!
    Private_message
    I have just added the activities. But I'm not sure how you guys can join. We can coordinate the event on the event discussion page

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.