• New-couchsurfing-look brainstorming: What do you say if we meet to discuss/cry/brainstorm about this new couchsurfing look that has been imposed to us. That we have to accept we like it or not. Maybe there's something we can think about. Maybe we can come up with ideas to make this change in our favour somehow. To go in the same direction as our principles, how we see things, to increase the community sense. I think that many of us feel lost/disappointed/sad and together we might at least see some light at the end of the tunnel. I propose my place, next tuesday 11 december at 19hs? I'll give my address by private message. I'll make coffee and muffins. Who is in? We would list what are the problems, and see if we can find some solutions. Creativity to its full power!!
    Private_message
    As far as the interface is concerned, there are too many things wrong with it for them not to makes some changes.

But, as a community, other than point out the most glaring glitches for them to remedy, I doubt there is much we can do.

Even as CS members, we are "guests" playing in their sandbox. . . Their house, their rules, I guess. . .
    Private_message
    It doesn`t really makes sense either that when your profile is set on traveling (I mean traveling for a long period) the first page you see is the page with travelers who are looking for a couch in the city you live.
    Private_message
    By the way I`d like to take part in this brainstorming if that is okay :-)
    Private_message
    can anyone help where the ** do i post for a couch lets say in new york.....it cant be on that wall
    thx

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.