• Qui est intéressé?

Who is interested?
    Private_message
    moi, ou est ce que tu veux aller?
    Private_message
    me! I would prefer to go Sunday!
    Private_message
    Mt-Royal!

J'y suis allé hier soir, et c'est la grande fonte des neiges! Il y a encore de la neige de la base (av. Du Parc) jusqu'en haut, mais attention aux ponts de neige qui s'écroulent, à moins que vous ayez besoin d'un bain glacé :)

I went up to the mountain yesterday and it was the big metdown up there, lol! :)
    There is snow from the bottom (av. Du Parc) to the top but beware of collapsing snow bridge unless you are looking for a deep cold bath :)

Je regarde pour aller dans le coin de Québec pour la fin de semaine \ looking to go in Quebec city area this week-end: and you?

Ausii, il y a un groupe qui va au Mont Rigaud demain samedi \ Also, there is a group going to Mont Rigaud tomorrow Saturday: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/montreal-quebec-canada-bonjour-je-tate-le-terrain-pour-savoir-si-certains-seraient-interesses-a-aller-a-la-cabane-a-sucre-le-30-mars-idealemen
    Private_message
    Camp Mercier got the best Spring snow around, as always! Ski and sun where awesomely great in the Laurentians mtn there. More, staff treat us great, with bbq and tire for free hot-dog and free maple syrup to celebrate the end of the season!

If you could not make it there this week-end, snow is forecast-ed from South Ontario to East Quebec for today and tomorrow, and more is on the way for next week-end :)

Enjoy! http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/maps/caqc0360/?ref=alerts_user-p_satrad
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.