• RIDE/TRANSPORTATION OFFER: MONTREAL TO CALGARY/BANFF, WEDNESDAY 19TH DECEMBER!

My girlfriend and I are driving to Canmore, AB (past Calgary, near Banff) to stay with family over Christmas time. We will leave Montreal early on the morning of Wednesday December 19th. Only Zoe can drive so will are planning to surf couches along the way. We plan to cross into the US at Sault Ste. Maire then reenter Canada in Saskatchewan, south of Regina, and aim to arrive in 5 days, by the 24th hopefully... weather pending!

We have a 5 seat car and with a Thule on the roof. We don't have many bags so are advertising seat(s) in the car to rideshare all the way to Calgary/Banff or any point along the way (route in not 100% confirmed so we're open to driving through Northern Ontario if someone needs to go to Thunder Bay or Winnipeg).
    OR as there is lots of room in the car, we are offering to transport items across country, if anybody needs anything shipped West.

Let us know if you're interested in all or some of the journey, or if you have items to be shipped.

All the best,
    Phil and Zoe
    Private_message
    Hey Phil,

You might wish to post your offer on AmigoExpress: http://www.amigoexpress.com/?

Happy Holidays in Alberta!
    Private_message
    WE STILL HAVE SPACE IN OUR CAR, COUCHSURFING HOSTS ALONG THE WAY AND ARE ABLE TO TAKE PEOPLE TO OTTAWA, NORTH BAY, SUDBURY, SAULT STE. MARIE, THE U S OF A, CALGARY OR BANFF!!

GET IN TOUCH FOR YOUR CHANCE TO RIDE THE FUN-PACKED, MUSICAL ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!

(PS. AUDIOBOOKS AND SPOKEN WORDS READINGS WILL BE VERY MUCH A-GO-GO)
    Private_message
    Hey I am just curious, is it just gas sharing?
    Private_message
    WE LEAVE AT 7AM TOMORROW MORNING AND THERE IS STILL SPACE IN OUR CAR IF ANYBODY NEEDS A RIDE TO OTTAWA, NORTH BAY, SUDBURY, SAULT STE. MARIE, THE U S OF A, CALGARY OR BANFF!

WE PLAN TO ARRIVE IN BANFF ON THE 23RD (THE WEATHER DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT WILL OBSTRUCT US AT THIS MOMENT) AND HAVE COUCHES ALONG THE WAY TO SLEEP ON.

GET IN TOUCH,
    PHIL AND ZOE

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.