• Hi!!

A friend and I are planning to visit Nagoya on the 18th April until about the 3rd May, we recently found out about this site and was hoping to find someone who would be kind enough to let us surf at their place? Its absolutely fine if the entire period is a little long or if there was someone who could tell us of events/places to look out for that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks ^_^
    Private_message
    Welcome to Nagoya...
    Nagoya castle is good place to visit for daytime.
    Sakae, however, for nighttime.
    Hope we will have chance to meet. See ya
    Private_message
    Thank you! We lived in Nagoya for a little while a few years back but remember so little >.< thank you though and yeah hopefully we can!

Take care.
    Private_message
    Most valuable museum is Tokugawaen, it has huge collection , belonged to Tokugawa-family, which controlled Edo period for 300 years.

late April to early may is very good season to be in nature,
    Mountain or forest are started to blooming leaves and buds as soon as April comes,
    Their color are so beautiful like a wide spread picture !
    * Our japanese saying it as " Mountains are laughing ( in joy) ""

So you'd better go anywhere in the outdoor

How about visit to Inuyama-city, half hour from Nagoya, there, nuyama-castle a National Treasure then Urakuen , its a tea ceremony booth its garden is worth visit.
    Around Inuyama, Little-world a ethnic outdoor museum and Meiji-mura, a Architecture outdoor museum from Meiji Era, are nice.
    Not only to see the pavilion, but nature .. tree , flowers are so beautiful and wind is mild, so it is good for walking.

But beware the wether, in spring whether may change so quickly, you'd better check the whether report.
    Private_message
    Just one advice I would give. If you are planning to visit many places using the subway, it would be a good idea to use the "donichi eco kippu". Unfortunately, you can only buy this ticket during the weekends and holidays (and I think the 8th of every month) ! it only costs 600 yen and you can use it the whole day (only for subway and buses). Besides, you get discount when you visit some places like nagoya castle. Also, there are some free tours offered by the Nagoya international center ( http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/1209 ) ! just contact them before to make sure the tours are taking place.

hope this helps ^^ (actually my first post in this website)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.