• Hi everyone,

I will be studying in Nagoya April-July 2013 and my bf will probably join me for around two weeks in July.
    Any hot tips on cheapest possible accomodation in Nagoya for a 24yo male?

Thanks guys!
    Private_message
    At internet/comic cafe - you can sleep for 1000yen per night.

You won't find anywhere cheaper. Anyway, this is not really related to Couchsurfing is it?

Couchsurfing is about meeting and exchanging something with people - not just about staying for the cheapest way possible.
    Private_message
    Hi Ben,

I think, as you will see from many other conversation threads, that the couchsurfing website has now developped into something much more, including a page where people can exchange useful information in a friendly way.
    Anyway, thank you for the info, I'll check it out once I arrive in Nagoya!
    Private_message
    Hay, Capsule hotel price is just FINE around sakae, and also internet/comic cafe is the most cheep, however, not easy to stay in for more than a night (not well sleep).
    If you like attraction to go with BF, try Nagoya-spa-land. I personally like it.
    Private_message
    Hi.

I don't recommend to stay at internet cafe. It might be cheap but it's just to sleep at night. You have only 7 or 8 hours of staying at night then you have to leave with your luggage.

There is a hostel near Kanayama train station.
    Check the website. http://www.hostelann.com/Pages/english.aspx

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.