• Ciao!
    I'm a 37-year-old man from Italy, I'm a photographer. Now I'm in Watamu but in the next days I'll move to Nairobi for a week. I'm looking for someone who can host me. I'll be in town to make a work about social life in Nairobi, can anybody help me?
    Private_message
    Hi Carlo
    Thank you very much for this request, to be sure with things to do in Nairobi and more secured, and for hosting,check our www.adenturedragonsafaris.com or call Francis on +254724207698

Cheers,

Francis.
    Private_message
    Hey Carlo!

Unfortunately I can't offer a couch at the moment but am happy to show you around Nairobi if you like!

Cheers, K
    Private_message
    just contact me (Peter) if you need any assistance Ilive in Nairobi city centre, +254724013944 EMAIL: pewambe@gmail.com
    Private_message
    For budget accommodation please visit:http://travelershouseshare.kbo.co.ke/ You also get to be shown places around Nairobi for free.
    Private_message
    Hi Ramerino hope you are having Good time in watamu ?
    Am also a photographer and i stay along thika road but now am doing a documentary in our church, but can take you round Nairobi and maybe if you will like to see the slums of Nairobi too
    +254726898797
    Private_message
    hello there my name is esther and am a tour and travel cosultant and i live here in Nairobi and i will be glad to welcome you in my house
    Private_message
    Hi carlo,my name is soch solo and i live with maasai community here in Ngong.if u would like to visit and learn some maasai cultures here i am.please contact me through CS.thanks
    take cere
    cheers,
    solo

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.