• Dear Friends,

Trust all of you are in great health and spirits!

Rumors have been floating around on the "Judgement Day" - 21 December, 2012, which many believe will be the day of destruction - more precisely, the End of the world. The cycle of Mayan Calendar (21,000 years) ends on this date and predictions are that planet Earth will be rocked by massive natural disasters!

Well, whatever the case may be, let's meet on this eventful day for our last meeting for the year 2012. Let's meet to celebrate the growth and strengthening of the CS Nairobi community and the great times we have spent together.

I bet you know the meeting place by now - Fiesta, located in Chester House along Koinange street. Meeting starts at 19:30. Bring along your friends, people you might be hosting or just come along alone - great company is assured for you!

Who knows the world might end:-)

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group
    Private_message
    Hello Samia...ur last CS meeting has to be a special one:-)...See u on Friday!!
    Private_message
    See you all at fiesta sounds like this ones going to crack to all up!
    X
    Private_message
    Amir, you are always a royal company...Dave, it would be interesting to meet you and know about your adventures...Regina, CS Nairobi group welcomes you:-)

BR,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    My first CS meeting. Looking forward to seeing what happens and meeting new people.
    Private_message
    I will be there twice ;)
    Private_message
    Njoki, you are most welcome...Wangari, you are such a great company, looking forward to meet u!
    Private_message
    Good stuff!!! I am looking forward to my first CS meeting!!! I want to be with cool people when the world ends..lol!!
    Private_message
    Hello Agnes and Mike..! It would be great to meet u guys...welcome!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Confirmed! Just double confirming!
    Private_message
    Moses, I wish to see u bro...Amir, we need to finalize on the Food Festival....Benard, long time bro...c u in d evening!

BR,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Should be attending today for the second time.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.